Yesterday, My family and I recieved some bad news about my Gramma. She has been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. There are spots on her liver that could be infection but if the cancer has spread than there is nothing thay can do for her. If it hasn't spead than they will do surgery but it's very long and complicated. She has a 2mm spot on her Pancreas and it's attached to a main blood vessal. The Dr. said that if the cancer has spread to her liver than chemo will give her a couple extra months is all.
The family is devistated, this woman ties us all together. She is one of the reasons I started talking to my mom again. Why is it the nice ones always get sick?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry.
You can be there for her. Try to give her a place of peace while her world spins out of control. Try to listen. Tell her about the resurrection and look forward to seeing her again.
Rev.21:4, Isa.33:24, Acts 24:15
Post a Comment